Wednesday 10 February 2016

Meet the Model: Sophie Weiss

This time we spoke to one of our newest Commercial Female models, Sophie Weiss.
Part German, Part British she stands apart from the crowds and streaks ahead on social media (with 21.5k instagram followers!)
We asked her a few quick questions

Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?  
Watching Americas Next Top Model when I was 11 and seeing Tyra Banks strut her stuff.
What do you do in your spare time?
Gym, Gym, Gym lol. It makes me feel good!
Who is your favourite designer?
Chanel 👌

What’s your guilty treat?
I love pizza and flapjacks 
Who is your favourite Spice Girl?
Sporty Spice; she's fierce 😼
If you inherited an acre of land, what would you do with it?
Mmm I would probably have the best Theme park on it yet 👍

What’s your favouring song/artist right now?
Chris Brown, I'm obsessed lol.
How would your best friend describe you?
 Funny, crazy, clown, hooligan, genuine and sweet

What would your superpower be?
 I would be invisible so I could spy on people.

*      *      *
Sophie's full portfolio and stats are available at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram