Friday 11 March 2016

Meet the Model: Lauren Clements-Hill


Lauren falls into our female commercial division. She is blithe and energetic, using her dance training and classic beauty to create beautiful images. We asked her a few questions

Tell us a bit about yourself?
 I am a commercial dancer and model.. living in London, originally from Bedford! I am the eldest of 5 children ( Love all my siblings very much :D ) I love travelling ( I get to travel with work quite a bit, which I feel very lucky to be able to do so. )

Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?
 I sort of ended up falling into modelling as I am a dancer.. lots of commercial dancers do.. but my mum and dad actually both modelled a little bit  when they were younger so I guess growing up I always thought I would love to be like my mum :) 

What do you do in your spare time?
Keep fit by working out.. I really enjoy Pilates, yoga etc. I often go to a dance class to improve my dance skills so that keeps me fit! Love to spend time with my family and my boyfriend in my spare time!
 

If you inherited an acre of land, what would you do with it?
Build a homeless shelter..

What are your top 3 life goals?
 I never really set "life goals" I often think I am quite lucky that I get to do a job I love and it never really feels like work.. I think to be happy, healthy and having your loved ones around is most important :)

How would your best friend describe you?
 Kind, hardworking and loyal. 

Who would play you in a film of your life?
My brother said Emma Watson…(not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing haha)!
 I just did a little quiz and it said Jennifer Lawrence would play me in a movie!! 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Hmmm there are lots of places...
somewhere warm and sunny 100%

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I got a car from my parents for my 17th birthday!! Very very lucky!

Who’s your favourite Disney princess?
Princess Jasmine :)

All of Lauren's stats and full portfolio are available on our website at www.rmg-models.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram